Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pre-Sabbatical!

Ruminations of an incremental nature is my new blog that I am launching slightly before I start my first SABBATICAL leave (!!). My leave officially starts on Monday, January 10, 2011, which is the date that I will have finished all the remaining tasks required of an academic at the close of a semester, plus preparations for my leave replacements. At first I thought I would just have a sabbatical blog, but the more I ruminated, the more I felt that that would be too limiting and did not want the blog to be only about my leave, but about many other aspects of who I am and where I am hoping to go as a human being in this beautiful world. However, with that said, I will use this blog as a way for me to document what I do during sabbatical, but, also for other ruminations that are personal, professional and even worldly. Most importantly this blog is for me. I welcome readers and followers, but, my main blog community and the one where I will interact the most, with continue to be my weight loss blog found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment